Friday, August 18, 2006

It Just Gets Worse

Last night I dreamed that I was diagnosed with colon cancer, crashed my car twice (once hitting a police car rushing to the scene of an accident and causing it to burst into flames), was banished to a basement infested with cockroaches, and discovered that I had secretly taken a (potentially very dangerous) alien as a pet. This was all in one dream.

On the plus side, in the same dream I got to wander through some very beautiful woods and discovered that I could walk through walls. So I guess it wasn't all bad.

The moral of the story: never, ever eat chicken lo mein just before bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wide Lawns said...

Let me just tell you, last night, I too ate chinese before bed. In my case it was orange sesame shrimp and chef special fried rice. I dreamt that my legs were as hairy as a mans and I was trying to defend my profuse leg hair by saying that while it was as thick as a mans that it was ok to keep it, because it was much softer. Clearly, we both need to be eating earlier. Ands thank you so so much for the link. Im in pretty serious company over there in your links list. I am truly, deeply honored to be included in their ranks. Thank you again.

8/19/06, 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home