Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Settling

Wallaby Organic yogurt is so delicious. I can't get over it. I think I could eat it every day, and there are very few foods that fit into that category. I've had lemon, maple, strawberry banana and vanilla. I need to start keeping this stuff in stock.

It's been a busy semester so far. I'm starting to wonder when I'm ever not going to be busy. I think I have an uneasy relationship with down time: I crave it until I have it, at which point I find myself at loose ends.

Coffeeshops are proving to be a bit of a compromise for me. Two or three mornings a week, I take a book and a notepad to either Mudhouse or Shenandoah Joe's, and I spend a couple of hours thinking about language and writing. I find these times so rejuvenating. I get my work done for my poetry class, but at the same time I get to relax and be contemplative. It satisfies that part of me that always wanted to be a nun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina Buenafe said...

Wallaby does rule!

9/27/08, 1:22 PM  
Blogger Rule 12 (f) said...

i wish i were a 3L

10/2/08, 6:19 PM  
Blogger Wylie White said...

I only eat Seven Stars plain yogurt, though I'm sure Wallaby is good. I can't do anything other than plain, however.

10/10/08, 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home