Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Exhausted

I'm taking my first exam of the semester today.

I've been trying to understand corporate tax for the past five days or so. Basically all of my brainwaves have been dedicated to it. It's just not working very well. I don't understand why... I went to class, I paid attention, I did the reading, and I'm certainly studying. It just isn't coming together. I'm taking a different exam today in an attempt to get my slate cleared, and I'm planning on taking corporate tax on Saturday morning now.

This is incredibly frustrating.

I need to clean my apartment. It's what I do when things start feeling out of control.

I need to eat more. Without the structure of classes, I get out of the habit of eating regularly.

I need exams to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home