Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jiggety Jog

I had a good break. I did a lot of stuff: I knitted three sweaters, played a lot of Final Fantasy XII, spent time with my family and with James, had a tooth pulled, read some books, baked two cakes and a pan of brownies, and slept a whole lot, among other things. I also could practically feel myself relaxing, not so much physically as emotionally. I don't know how to extend my vacation mental state into the semester. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to carefully choose which friendships to put energy into maintaining, because I think a lot of my emotional energy goes into relationships that maybe don't give me as much as I put into them.

I'm exhausted from the drive, but it's really nice to be home. Surprisingly nice. I'd forgotten how much I love this apartment, and this city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home