Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rewards

My first semester of law school is over. To celebrate, I'm drinking a gin fizz (just one... I'm not a big fan of excess), working Kakuro puzzles, and otherwise sitting around doing nothing. Tomorrow I clean my apartment and relegate all the law-related stuff back to its one shelf where it belongs, as opposed to all over every available surface where it's migrated over the past few weeks. Then on Saturday I drive home for some much-needed time with my family.

They say this is the toughest semester, and I hope that's true. I made it through mostly unscathed. I feel like, even if school doesn't get easier per se, knowing what I know now, I can make it through, and that's a pretty good feeling. Though I have to admit that eating food that I actually cooked myself for once is a pretty good feeling too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home