Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Hectic

So apparently the beginning of 2L year means I don't blog for almost a month, as well as all sorts of other chaos. For example, my car air conditioning is kaput again. I guess that means I do have a leak, since I just got it charged in May. Fortunately, the weather is now cool enough that I can put off taking it in to be fixed. Also, the other day I was doing laundry and my bottle of detergent fell off the top of the dryer and its lid shattered. Half a bottle of detergent gushed all over my laundry room floor. That was pretty obnoxious.

In my spare time, I seem to have entered the moot court competition (though I don't know yet whether I've the first round cut), tried out for and made the Tax Review, and gotten a job. I'll refrain from babbling too much about the job, because I haven't actually accepted it yet, but it was my first choice going into OGI, and I'll be accepting it as soon as I get the details in the mail. I'm so happy to be going back to Pittsburgh.

I really want things to slow down now. Please. I spent all of this past weekend being antisocial and doing such things as going to bed before 10 and watching football alone because I just needed some down time.

Next week is fall break. James is going to come down for a visit and I'm just so excited. I think we've planned more meals than humans can eat in the allotted amount of time, so we'll have to save some for future visits, but I have to make sure to take James for gelato. Apparently Splendora's is better than the gelato at the chocolate shop in the Strip. Fall break should be nice. It's been a long semester already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Be careful about the A/C thing. If it is broken, a lot of the tubes can rot, making a repair job more expensive. Hence, my car not having A/C since 2000, and the repair work now being more than the car is worth.

10/7/07, 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home