Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chill

My car has air conditioning again!

I put off having it fixed for so long that I've kind of gotten used to driving everywhere with the windows down, and will probably continue to do so when it's not 90-some degrees out. But boy, is it nice to have an alternative.

This is the first time I've ever voluntarily taken my car in for service—usually something forces me to, like it needs its annual state inspection, or all my turn signals suddenly stop working at once. But no, I called them up and I said, "Fix the a/c and change the oil, please," and now, all of a sudden, I feel like a grown-up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtenay said...

That is me with my teeth. I have finally gotten to the point where I don't wait till some tooth hurts so much that I am eating only lukewarm oatmeal before making an appointment.

Car is another story... I am petrified that the tires need air or worse, replacing, but I don't know how to do either so I am just waiting and waiting.

Happy 4th! Didn't we all go tubing on the 4th that one time when Mike talked about it and how fun it was for ages afterwards? It was fun though.

7/4/07, 3:56 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Huh. My A/C has been out since the summer of 2000. You are right, though, you do get used to it.

7/14/07, 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home